Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Post in Which I Ramble

Today, I don't really have anything to talk about. So I am going to use my amazing domino thinking and talk about whatever pops in my head.
Also, during summer I am going to try and do a post every weekday, so....let's see how that goes.

So, I had my first omelette this morning...I like eggs. Most kinds of eggs. Except fried ones. Blech.
Ha, that reminds me of The Amanda Show... "The Girls Room". Why was nickelodeon so much better in the 90s? I mean, seriously. Cartoon Network was so much better too. Why has all the good tv gone down the toilet?

Jebus rice, producers, come up with new shit. You always remake old movies and tv shows that are always better the first time. Where did all the creativity go?

"Jackson" by Johnny Cash just came on Spotify. I like that song. You know, country music isn't all that bad. Or perhaps I was just raised around it, so I have a higher tolerance.

I like most kinds of music. Rap (except 80s rap...that shit was good. And a couple songs that stand alone) sucks, and so does hip hop. Country is okay. I like pop and rock. I tend to like rock/hard rock/metal most. 80s music is my favorite. I listen to stuff like Bon Jovi, Motley Crue, Def Leppard, Lynard Skynard, Kiss, Queen, Asia, Styx, 38 Special, Van Halen, Boston, Kansas, Guns N' Roses, REO Speedwagon, Steely Dan, Jethro Tull, lots of other things, and Huey Lewis.

Huey Lewis does a couple songs in my favorite movie. My favorite movie is Back to the Future. Then Star Wars. The first one that came out, you know, the good one. Then The Rocky Horror Picture Show. I love movies.

Okay, I'm getting bored with rambling and my hands are getting tired. I think I'm going to go back to pinterest.

See you next time,
Miss M

No comments:

Post a Comment