Thursday, July 12, 2012

Movies and More Driving

I love movies. I think of this for today, because I watched Gentlemen Prefer Blondes today. Old movies are the best kind of movies, because you get to watch lovely movies with out all of the technology movies today are basically required to have.

My favorite movie ever is Back to the Future. I love it, your average 80s teenager just happens to be friends with a scientist, and the scientist happens to invent a time machine, and the teenager accidentally goes back in time! His confusion when he first arrives is one of my favorite things, because it's so real! I mean, if you were just trying to escape some people in a car and all of a sudden you're in farmland and it's the 50s, what would you do? Freak the fuck out!

My second favorite movie is Star Wars. The first one, the one that came out in 1977. You know, the good one. I love it because it's another lovely example of how far we have some in the land of special effects. You get the point of what they're trying to do without them having to make it overly obvious. I love it.

My third favorite movie is The Rocky Horror Picture Show. It's one of those movies that is so bad, that it's good. And it's a musical. And has gay people. I love all those things. Yes.

Okay...nothing else to talk about right now. I drove more today. I drove in the many parking lots that surround a mostly dead mall. There is a little road that goes all the way around the mall and parking lots that doesn't have much traffic on it (because the mall only has like, 5 stores left) so I drove laps on it to get "road" practice without having to worry about a lot of traffic. I also practiced backing today. Yeah.

Think I'll head out till tomorrow.

See you next time,
Miss M

No comments:

Post a Comment