Sunday, August 26, 2012

Hi

Hi. Okay. I'm changing my policy again. I have now started school, and realized I lack all motivation to do anything of importance during the weekdays. So, now, there will be one post a week, posted sometime Friday-Sunday. Now, NEWS!

So, I started actual school on Tuesday. Meh. That just means waking up at 6am every day. I like all my teachers except one, and he teaches the subject I'd known I'd hate: College Algebra. So yeah. Haven't gotten much homework yet, thankfully. The REAL news is about my career center.

There are 2 boys, Abraham and England. Abraham is UBER hot and flirts with me some. I wasn't sure about England, until we drew pictures with each other one day. I have confirmation of flirtation after showing the doodles to my parents, grandpa and best friend. So yay! A possible future boyfriend!

Okay. I have to start getting ready for bed. See you next weekend!

Song of the day: Carol of the Bells by William Joseph. Yes, I'm listening to christmas music in August. Fuck you.
Book of the day: Uglies by Scott Westerfeld

Miss M

No comments:

Post a Comment