Monday, September 3, 2012

Things

So, today counts as weekend because it's labor day. Happy labor day!

Quick update on the boy-ish front before the real meat: England has basically ceased talking to me, while Abraham has increased his talking. Weird.

Saturday, I had to go to a game night thing. Some of my mom's old co-workers had invited her many times to go to a game night, and she finally accepted this time. She forced me to go with her as her excuse, because FPDP and Leppie had invited me to go to FPDP's house to sleepover, and go to the water park in the morning. The co-workers have a friend that is slightly autistic, and it was her house that we went to.

Okay, I know it's not her fault, but SERIOUSLY. SHE IRRITATED ME SO BADLY. We were there until about 10, then we headed to FPDP's house.

Me, Leppie, and FPDP stayed up really late and talked. Then at 10:45 Sunday morning, we got up and got ready to go to the water park. I had a really good time. We floated around the lazy river most of the time and talked. The other part of the time, we were in the normal big pool floating around, or laying out on chairs.

Then, mother tells me that we're going to her best friend's house to have enchiladas. Well, yay enchiladas, but I was quickly developing a severe sunburn. My shoulders were slightly burned, my right arm was burned pretty bad, my chest wasn't too good, and my shoulder blades/back were REALLY bad. So we were there until about 1:30, then finally home.

THIS MORNING, mother gets a phone call from grandpa that we need to "trim the yard". Excuse me, old man, but I have a severe sunburn. I had to do it anyway. I was luckily only out there for like, 30 minutes with a tshirt covering all the sunburn, but still.

Now I'm inside. I needed this to be a quick blog because I also need to do laundry and finish my homework today. So, I'm going to sign off for now.

Song of the day: "Gangnam Style" by PSY. Yes, I like this song. It's catchy as hell.
Book of the day: "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins. I'm reading it again, yeah. Screw you.

See you next weekend!
Miss M

No comments:

Post a Comment