Thursday, October 18, 2012

Howdy Blogisphere

Wow, I've been really lazy lately, haven't I? Well, sorry, but I don't have anything to talk about. Just wanted to check in with everyone, let ya know I'm fine, but I've just been busy with school, so I haven't posted.

Apparently, we are watching a movie in my American Cit class. That's fun. At least we don't have to learn shit. Far better than learning shit. I'm not even watching, I'm listening to music and internetting.

So I found this feature in the ichat that shows you whoever's on ichat within the same area. So I see every person on ichat in my whole school.

Okay, I'm getting bored with this now.

Song of the day: "Amie" by Pure Prairie League
Book of the day: "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins. Hey, that book is always good!

See ya later!!
Miss M  

No comments:

Post a Comment