Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I had a weird dream a few months ago

First of all, FUCK YOU I KNOW I'M BAD AT REMEMBERING TO BLOG.
Now that I have that out of my system, onto my story.

So, I had a really weird dream a few months ago. I was on a boat voyage with my trade school class. I have NO idea why the fuck we were on this boat, all I knew is that we were going somewhere. So anyway, I was on this boat. The beginning of the dream was just be wandering around this huge ass boat, going onto the deck, looking at the scenery (which looked like some water near like fucking Alaska or something, there were icebergs everywhere and like stone arches and shit), and seeing all the people there.

Then I see my friend Sam hurt himself somehow (like twisted his ankle or something) so I help him back to his bed. Then it's bedtime and everyone is sleeping. Neither of us can sleep so he invites me to share his bed with him (just for cuddles. I sleep better when I cuddle) so I get in bed with him and go to sleep.

You know how sometimes you can feel like a skip in your dream, where you know time has passed but you didn't experience the time in the dream? Well that's what happened next.

So next thing I know I'm waking up (within the dream) and there is like, this small-child sized hamster sharing the bed with him and I. The hamster was the size of the average 3 year old. I had no idea what happened, because the dream failed to supply me with the details of what happened during the "time skip." I get up and start walking around, and find three more small-child sized hamsters around the boat. I'm getting very confused at this point.

Eventually, I start getting freaked out and ask someone what the hell happened. They inform me that after I got in bed with Sam, we had sex and he got me pregnant. WITH HAMSTER CHILDREN. QUADRUPLETS. And then I woke up, very confused.


So yeah, that was my weird ass dream. It's become rather famous within my friends, and we now walk around randomly going "HAMSTER CHILDREN!!" and falling over with hysterical laughter. 

I want one of those iCarly shirts, but I want it to say "Hamster Children"

So yeah. This was my comeback, I'm gonna try to post more often again. Talk to you next time!

Song of the day: "Don't You Worry Child" by Swedish House Mafia
Book of the day: "Variant" by Robison Wells

No comments:

Post a Comment